You Are Reading

RESEARCH_SAGMEISTER



A case study of Stefan Sagmeister. I wanted a place to put all the research and sources of information that I have collated. I put together a PDF as there was a vast amount of information and visual material that I wanted to have at hand. 

Sagmeister’s practice take a diffuse approach as per Almeida and McCarthy (2002)

Sagmeister is a perfect example of the models proposed in Almeida and McCarthy. I will include him within my essay as a case study that will context and precedent of the theories described in Almeida and McCarthy, in contention with those put forward by Michael Rock. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.