You Are Reading

PLANNING_ESSAYCONTENT




As I set to do begin my essay, I wanted to reflect on some of the feedback I had got on my subject in order to structure and form my argument. 




I found that writing through the problem was extremely helpful in the synthesising of the essay. Writing the thoughts and process down was an extremely helpful part of the process. Through constantly asking myself questions through a written format, I commit to putting down answers and making decisions about a subject matter. 









This writing translated in a more methodical process of planning my essay. I will translate this into a word document, and begin to structure my essay around it. Working through this first with a pen and paper, has allowed me to take a more fluid approach to the planning of the essay. Writing a 7000 word essay on a word document can be quite daunting at the beginning, so I want a a strong basis of a plan from which I can work. 










Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.