You Are Reading

RESEARCH_PRECEDENTCOMPARISONS


I put together a document that would compare 3 examples of authored work. I chose these examples as I had a wider range of research on each of these. While there are a lot of precedents for self -set projects, I have found that research into designer’s projects is not quite of use to me in the formation of the essay. From the 3 above, I will pick two to include as a case studies in my essay. Producing a table like this allows me to visualise and compare the attributes of each and see which would provide a good comparison to one another, and also represented the theories of authorship that I will put forward in my written component.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.