You Are Reading

RESEARCH_QUESTIONNAIRE


I put together a questionnaire in order to inform my practical piece. I did not think the questionnaire would be able to inform my essay, however I was interested to know how many student graphic designers are aware of the authorship debate and how much of an interest they take in self-set projects by other graphic designers. 


I found that 98% of people did not know who Michael Rock was, and 94% of people had never heard of the term, graphic authorship.

I found 48% of graphic design students conduct self-set projects outside of college.

I found that 78% of graphic design students think that self-set projects have a positive effect on being a graphic designer.

I found 86% of graphic design students were interested in seeing other graphic designer’s self set projects.

The findings were rather interesting, and confirm ideas that I have had about some of my practical pieces, so the questionnaire was a success in this respect.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.