You Are Reading

RESEARCH_LOOKINGCLOSER



I thought that Looking Closer was one of the best places to start on design theory. I will have to scan through the books to see if there is any relevant information regarding self-initiated projects. There are some parts that mention graphic authorship. I am not particularly 100% on what this is, but I think I saw it on Michael Rock’s website last year. I recall it having something to do with content generation of graphic designers, so this may be a line of enquiry. Ultimately it would be good to get in touch with some of the critics. However, I would like to be far more informed on the subject first so that I am able to ask the right types of questions. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.